Words and butterflies: femininity / Palabras y mariposas: feminidad (ilustración de Duy Huynh)
Relevant. I am reading those kitschy Richard Castle books after all.
Sherlock did jump truly.
…and do want to know how he survived?
…and it is as simple as that.
One of the weirdest things I’ve come across: crocheted scene from ‘The Exorcist”. Tasteful…
books that make more sense:
- A Guide to Speaking English, by Sofia Vergara
- A Guide to Not Dying, by Dean Winchester
- A Guide to Making Friends, by Sherlock Holmes
- A Guide to Pop Culture Movie References, by Castiel
- A Guide to Dancing, by Stephen Hawking
- A Guide to Singing, by Helen Keller
- A Guide to Driving, by London Tipton
- A Guide to Being Stupid, by Bill Nye
- A Guide to Abstinence, by Tiger Woods
need i go on
- A Guide to Healthy Relationships, by Taylor Swift
- A Guide to News Reporting by Fox
- A Guide to Being Gay, by Straight People
- A Guide to Being Poor, by Bill Gates
- A Guide to Presidency, by Mitt Romney
- A Guide to Being Funny by Seth MacFarlane
A Guide to Being the Best Blog on Tumblr, by TheAbsoluteMostFunniestPosts